1. Orders are subject to our terms and conditions.
2. All orders shall be in writing on the Client's official order form or letterhead, or order form supplied by Perspectives, and signed by the Client, or the Client's authorized representative. Any amendments to orders shall be in writing.
3. At its own discretion, Perspectives may accept an order, or amendment to an order, given orally but such an order is accepted at the Client's risk. These terms and conditions shall apply equally to an order, or amendment to an order, given and accepted orally. In such a case, the Client shall confirm such an order or amendment to an order in writing as soon as practicable and, in the absence of written confirmation, Perspectives shall accept no liability for any error in executing the order or amendment to order.
4. Perspectives reserves the right to refuse to accept any order whatsoever, and for whatever reason, and without explanation, and without prejudice to the foregoing generality, particularly in cases where Perspectives has reason to believe that acceptance and execution of the order will lead to a breach by Perspectives of the laws of obscenity, libel or copyright, or to the aiding, abetting, or condoning of such a breach by any other party.
5. The client must notify Perspectives in writing within 5 days of delivery of any dissatisfaction with the order. Any work rejected by the client shall remain the property of Perspectives who reserve the right to charge the client for any rejected work not returned.
6. Standard delivery is by Royal Mail Special Delivery. Special delivery arrangements can be made, and charges will be passed on to the Client.
7. In the event of the Client cancelling an order, Perspectives reserves the right to charge a cancellation fee of a minimum of 50% to cover any outlays incurred.
Price, Payments & Accounts
8. The price payable by the Client for the execution of any order shall be in accordance with Perspectives' prices at the time of acceptance of the order. Perspectives reserves the right to alter its prices at any time and without notice. Additional costs resulting from amendment of an order by the Client will be charged accordingly.
9. Perspectives is not currently required to be registered for VAT. Should registration become a requirement, VAT will be applied to invoices at the prevailing rate.
10. Orders are on a payment with order or payment on delivery basis, unless a credit facility is agreed. Perspectives reserves the right to refuse or to withdraw credit facilities at any time. Where credit facilities are agreed, the Client shall settle all accounts in full within the period stated on the invoice. The client must notify Perspectives in writing of any query relating to the invoice within 7 days of the date of invoice.
11. Overdue accounts will be liable to a surcharge of 3% per month at the discretion of Perspectives. In the event of Perspectives employing debt collection services, the cost of these services will be passed to the Client.
12. Perspectives will take all reasonable care in the execution of the order. In the event of fault or failure the liability of Perspectives shall be limited to a full refund of all money paid in respect of that order. Perspectives will not be liable for any consequential losses incurred or claimed to be incurred by the Client.
13. Perspectives shall take all reasonable care in the handling of all property belonging to, or lawfully in the possession of, the Client. The liability for loss or damage to such property, however caused, shall be limited to a maximum of £50 per order or the amount of any uninsured losses whichever is less. Perspectives shall not be liable for any consequential losses, special damages or other indirect losses, however arising.
14. It shall be the responsibility of the Client to ensure adequate and appropriate all-risks insurance cover for any property deposited with Perspectives for the purposes of the order or in transit to or from Perspectives.
15. Any date or time specified for the completion of an order whether by the Client or by Perspectives, shall be an estimate only, and Perspectives shall not be liable for any loss to the Client or to any third party resulting from any delay in completing the order.
16. The Client shall indemnify Perspectives against all third party actions, costs, damages and other claims of whatever nature arising out of the execution of the order in accordance with the Client's instructions.
17. All sizes quoted are nominal and may be subject to a margin of error. Perspectives shall accept no liability for such minor variations in size.
18. The Client accepts that fine colour matching is subjective, and that totally accurate colour matching to 100% fidelity is rarely possible. However, Perspectives will endeavour to achieve the closest possible colour match within the limitations of materials and processes used. In the absence of specific instructions colour balance will be at the discretion of Perspectives.
19. It shall be the responsibility of the Client to ensure they have adequate back-up copies of all digital files.
We send out all packages of original material by tracked Royal Mail Special Delivery or by tracked Fedex courier service.